Dec 24, 2007

Hustle and Bustle with No Time to Blog

Life with 4 children is always busy but this time of year leaves me feeling frantic. Things I need to do, things I want to do, things others want me to do along with baking, buying, wrapping, decorating does not leave any margin of time for blogging about all that is going on. We decided to try to simplify a few things this year and I will probably look back at the season and feel like it did indeed feel somewhat easier but in the midst of it I sure feel like my head was sometimes spinning.
Doug has been busy and cold at work everyday. He is definately ready for a holiday break as you can see...


We were so surprised and thrilled to have a pop in visitor, (who happens to also be related) home from college, brave the high winds and snow on Sunday to spend time with us...doesn't she remind you of Franchesca? They are both bookworms and have very sensitive stomaches.



One of things we like most is seeing people that we just don't get to see often enough. And all the candy and cookies.

No comments: