Dec 29, 2007

Updating

I've been having a bit of trouble with my laptop and I have been online for 6 hours now (thanks to our stoneage dial-up) updating Windows. With all this time to wait, I've been playing with the settings(or template?) on this page. Do you like the changes? I was so inspired by the changes on the dashboard and also the colors on one of my favorite blogs to visit. I'm not a huge blue person but one of my favorite people in the world is-Adrianna. Everything is about blue. Any decision to be made must be first filtered through the blue sifter if possible. She saw the car she is going to own when she is "grown-up", it was in the Meijer parking lot. When I asked her to describe what type it was all she said was "a really good blue". She has remarked lately that she "wishes her room was blue". I know the house is already 5 years old but it feels like we JUST painted it purple. Nonetheless, I've chosen blue for bits of this blog page. It feels Springish to me, full of hope and newness (if anything can in January in Michigan).

No comments: