Nov 11, 2010

The. End.

I know it is coming. Michigan weather is so deceptive. I didn't want to feel as though I missed my last opportunity to enjoy the Lake; letting The Weather fool me into thinking I had endless days to take that last walk. What a day to climb Mt. Pisgah and enjoy the warmer air up there. I'm sure you can guess who the first one up was. NOT me.


The signs didn't mention anything about not hanging ABOVE the boardwalk...



And NOTHING about not doing splits on the railing.


Or throwing your brother over..



**BLOG NOTE: Adrianna does not enjoy being photographed.
I make no distinction between my children
and do not keep track of who is posted how often
I would rather not post the emotional reaction on her face
to a camera.
I shall hold those for her wedding slide show.

No comments: