Sep 20, 2011

Lost: Wedding

Yesterday was our anniversary.
19th to be exact.

Having a pretty sick child who wanted me to sit next to him all day afforded me the luxury of spending over an hour putting together a grand post, filled with words, not just pics.. A thoughtful post, overflowing with details, emotions, detailed descriptions of the event contrasting the beautiful, all white, fairytale wedding day to the reality of how to traverse the path of  marriage during the good and the not so good.

When I tried to preview the post, an "error" showed up in red. Deciding to forego the preview, I hit "Publish" only to see "there was an error in saving this post". Quickly checking my draft posts, I was stunned. In this high tech world, my precious post that I spent much thought and time on- was gone.

So. I will simply post a few "Then" pics and leave the story to your imagination, cherishing the details in my mind.














1 comment:

dharmagirl said...

i love these pics and these words and these memories!