Oct 3, 2011

Prior to that...

September 17, 1997

The Day Franchesca was Born

We were at fair on Franchesca's birthday this year.

My Mom surprised her by bringing a cake to Allegan.

And telling the announcer that it was her birthday.

This post really should have come before

our anniversary post and then I developed a cold

and  I've spent my extra time (night)

doing some catchup work in  my garden...

So Happy 14th Birthday

Franchesca Grace James







We were planning her family cake party for
the next day but Solomon  became ill.
We cancelled the party
and brought a few gifts up to my room
so Solomon could watch. Lily got to come too.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. She looks just like her Mommy. Happy Birthday Franchesca.

dharmagirl said...

and franchesca too! a young lady already!