Nov 13, 2011

Remember your 1st Car?

Nathan has been working for Doug
for years now during the summer
and as his schedule allows.
He is a very hard, focused employee
and as such has done some things
that some grown men would hire out.
He is quite frugal with his money
and has a nice stash of savings.
With both drivers ed sessions behind him
as well as the road test
it was time to look for a Jeep.

We all LOVED this baby.

I mean, can't you see the girls and I pull
up to the fairgrounds with the horses
hooked up behind?


Unfortunately, it was not in his budget.
AND
"everything doesn't have to be about horses"
                 ~ quote by Solomon James          



We test drove this the day it was listed
which was good because these Jeep's sell fast!
Many had slipped through our hands
before he grabbed on to this one and say yes!



It has a few minor issues
that made it affordable for him.
Thus begins
the countdown
to B-DAY!
(Side note: I have been told
I can borrow it whenever I need
to pull the horse trailer)

******

Nathan recently went to an all night
airsoft war.
I could forecast what his conditon would be
upon arrival back home
and was ready to record it for him.
He was too wiped out
to resist.







There are those times
when undressing
seems unnessary
for sleep to ensue.






1 comment:

Shannan said...

I always wanted to have a JEEP for my first vehicle, Congrats!