Apr 19, 2012

Brad Pitt?

Nathan ordered a zoom lens for my iphone
for my birthday.
(I had never heard of such a thing)
He pulled it off quite stealthily,
using his paypal account for payment.


I always have a volunteer for testing anything photo related.

A nurse in Prime Care once raved that Solomon
looked EXACTLY like Brad Pitt.
Must be the hair color??
Or too much overtime for her. 


He does however, love to be in front of the camera.
Or mirror. Or water. Even a spoon.
 Anything that reflects his silly faces.

The lens is pretty slick,
if a little cumbersome.
Talk about Smart Phones.
I'm thinking there will soon be a
small microwave as an add-on.

 Nathan has been really gracious with his Jeep.
We really needed to haul the horses last week
and he did everything he could to help us get there.
He is such a sweet kid.




No comments: