Apr 20, 2012

Needing something funny

This weather today has me feeling achy, blah and dull.

I need to laugh. I have a file of "funny things" in my pics library.

One of Nathan's friends just asked for a pic from last fall,
that is in that folder so I thought today might be a good day to post a few.

Even if just for me.



 The vehicle pics are mostly the kids choices,
they have a few, select cars and trucks
that make their "best of" cut.
 I do my best to pull a u-turn, drive over a curb, descretely follow
and do anything that falls under the "legal but questionable" catagory
to get these pictures.


If any of these vehicles belong to you,
please do not be offended.
They have survived a highly selective voting process.
Drive (or pull) them with pride.
  


 We u-turned with the horses in tow for these 2,







Solomon "Fatified" (posted with permission)






Silver Lake last summer


No comments: