Aug 10, 2012

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin

The Wedding
Installment: "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing"



Mother/Son Shoes 






 I realize that those who reside in or come from WI
call themselves many different things.
At the risk of misstating or misspelling,
I will refer to them as "The Wisconsin Dancers".

Of course I would never want to be accussed of labeling
ALL from Wisconsin.
Certainly all did not dance
and all were not wild, rowdy and fun-
giving WISCONSIN ONLY names to their dance moves,
claiming their own developer rights to certain moves
among them "The Lawnmover".


 They truely were a special edition to the entertainment
and I'm certain that if they happend to all be in the area next summer,
my sister would put her radio out on the front porch,
light a few candles, offer some iced tea and dance the night away with them.
 I might even use that as an excuse to get my heels out and make the short drive up.


Bets on how old the bartender is.



 *********
"Our love, knows no limits.
Our love, knows no bounds.
Hear it ring through the hills and canyons,
Isn't love profound?"






 "Our love, knows no limits.
Our love, knows no bounds,
it confounds the wisest of sages,
baby isn't love profound"?
~Susan Ashton



 "Don't stop believing,
HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING"...
~Journey




1 comment:

dharmagirl said...

my friend and former roommate K reminded me that i declared "i will dance all night at my wedding" some 15 years ago:)