Feb 27, 2009

Blue Eyes

I pack up the kids homework when they have finished a subject or book, one more good use for those plastic tubs with lids. (No, definately not eco-friendly).

I always have fun looking back on earlier years to see how far we've come, especially in the area of handwriting and drawing. We often have 3-ring binders with special papers or just sketches in them from that year and I often slide a photo of that person in the front of the binder to show who it belongs to and what they looked like that year.

I recentely came across on of AJ's. Check out this fantastic pic (not referring to photo quality but to subject matter). I don't have a digital copy of this so I shot the original (tacky but true).

OOOH, I want another one of these. They should use her for doll prototype. I've changed my type color to blue in her honor.























No comments: