Dec 13, 2011

This is my brain...

This is my brain on Prednisone


I made this amazing choice of footwear
while being pumped up on drugs for infected poison ivy,
toward the end of summer.
I had taken Nathan to C.A.P,
dropped him off,
WENT TO TRACTOR SUPPLY THEN MY COFFEE HANGOUT
with
these
2
different
shoes
on...
Doug curiously looked down at my feet
when we arrived home and really had to ask
if I had known that my shoes did not match.

********
Fast forward to yesterday
when I took Solomon to the allergist,
ran the carpool of kids their next class,
went to Lowes and Walgreens
then back to drop Nathan off at C.A.P.
finally ending up in front of the fireplace
at my coffee hangout.
As I was getting ready for bed last night,
I took my earrings out and as I set them in the drawer
I noticed that they were similiar (silver)
but 2 very different earrings. 

I blame the holiday season for that one.
Which is also why I can not find the time to blog.
Or think of the decade that public service announcement about my brain was out-
the one with the egg in the frying pan...



No comments: